Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Worship In The Ocean

As afore mentioned, a trip to the beach was indeed made today. I ended up standing on a rock so that the water would wash over my feet. I was just looking out at the ocean and started singing praise to the Lord. I closed my eyes and just submerged myself in Him, completely unaware of anything going on around.

I was singing with my arms high and heart abandoned when I was suddenly very wet. A rather large wave had come up and hit me from just below my chest on down. I should mention I was wearing jeans. Wet jeans are awesome. When I turned to look at Debbie, Val and Addie, I had a huge smile on my face. I was just laughing because I was so filled with joy.

*Several of things songs I sang spoke of washing (Under Grace, Nothing But The Blood). I think I was asking for it.

As I laughed, I said, "and that's what you get for standing in the ocean with your eyes closed"

No comments:

Post a Comment