Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vacation

Study abroad, despite what you may think, is really not the same as vacation. Though it may be true that on our program, school work has been light, we did have a lot of in-class hours, and you are constantly learning and working through daily life.

That being said, school is over, we're as adjusted as we're ever going to be, and it's vacation time. I finally got an attaya pot, just like the one I use at Djiby's, and my gift for many of you will be to do a tea session, as it will also give us time to talk. I've spent hours at the beach.

But I really wish, for once in my life, I could sleep in just a little.

Oh, and I had dark chocolate peanut m &ms. Do those exist in the US and I've been blind? Regardless, they're delicious.

1 comment:

  1. dark chocolate peanut m&ms exist and they are so good!!! My favorite study snack

    ReplyDelete