Sunday, April 8, 2012

Minuit

Anyone who knows me knows I don't like to go out, and that I like to go to bed relatively early because no matter what, I'm going to be up by 8am naturally. Thursdays were my favorite night of the semester in the fall because I had absolutely nothing that needed to be done and if I felt like it, I could just go to bed at 8:30 and catch up on sleep. It was great. But late in the semester, I did break some routines. Betsy, Maggie and the rest of BCXC kept me out past 1am more in the month of December than the rest of my college career combined I'm pretty sure.

The past few weeks here, I've often been out until around 12, or a bit later. So tonight when I told my host sister I was leaving as I walked out the door at 6pm, she said, "Ok, donc tu vas rentrer vers minuit?" I just laughed and told her I'd be home much earlier than midnight, probably 8 or 9 at the latest. We both shared a laugh over this, because she definitely had reason to believe I'd be out late, and it's so not me.

I made it home right around 8, in case anyone's wondering. I'll be sleeping before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment