Monday, April 23, 2012

Tag!

My friend Victoria tagged me and now I'm supposed to answer all her questions about my life.


  1. How old are you? I just said that a couple posts ago. I'm 20, but not for too too much longer
  2. Who's your favorite singer? Kari Jobe, naturally. 
  3. Would you rather text or e-mail?  I have an unfortunate habit of texting emails and emailling like I'm texting. Smartphones do that to you. But generally, if it's just for a quick exchange, text, and for something more drawn out, email. 
  4. Do you have any pets? My family has a cat, but I don't spend a whole lot of time at home
  5. Do you have an Ipod? Yes
  6. Do you love to sing? Yes, when no one else can hear me. Otherwise, I will tell you I don't sing. 
  7. What's your favorite song in the whole world? I agree, Victoria, this is a horrible question. My gut reaction was to say It Is Well
  8. Do you have your own room? Yes, though I got downgraded when I went to college. But again these deals with the whole "where's home"? question. 
  9. What is the color of your room? ^ Blue. When I painted my old room though, I picked yellow and stand by that choice to this day. 
  10. What's your favorite hobby? Reading, writing, guitar...and of course, public transportation in Senegal! 
  11. If you could be a prodigy in any one thing, what would it be? Language learning. If I had time/resources, I would learn Wolof, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic, and probably some more. 
  12. And now I get to add one: You're going to a desert island and get to take 3 albums with you. Which 3? Healing Waters Night of Worship with Klaus and Kari Jobe, The More I Seek You by Gateway, and The I Heart Love Revolution from Hillsong.
Let's try tagging Abigail and Debbie. Abigail, because she likes these kind of things, and Debbie because this is one blog post that doesn't require excessive amount of though (love you!) Remember, each of you gets to add a question. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, It Is Well, such a good one. Love your answers Kate!

    ReplyDelete