Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quotable

I love quotes. Here's some good ones I've found recently.

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes" Hugh Downs

"The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until the other is ready" Henry David Thoreau

"When it's time to live, live. Don't sort of maybe live, but live like you're going all out, like you're not afraid" Secret Life of Bees

"I surrender to not knowing. I surrender to You being in charge. I surrender to my life being an expression of your will instead of my will" CJ Herrmann

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment