Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Response

Betsy kindly gave me 11 reasons why America's awesome as a response to my post last night


1. betsy
2. liz towne
3. jpooks
4. STARBUCKS
5. not 100 degrees here
6. scupper
7. STARBUCKS
8. pasteurized milk
9. noodles and company
10. hot baths
11. soul family 





I enjoy that the first 3 were members of the pole vault family. I'm glad she put herself first ;) 


Numbers 4 and 7 are funny. I laughed a lot; Ms Wynn knows me very well. 


Number 5 is not as important as one might think. It's not that hot here - solid 80s/low 90s. I've been wearing jeans, if that tells you anything. 


Scupper is our coach's dog. Such a great dog! 


I just had a conversation with someone about number 8. Real milk; I'm excited!!! Spoken like a girl born and raised in Wisconsin. Mom, is it possible to add chocolate milk to the other things I asked you about? Love you :) 


I hadn't even thought about number 9, but now that it got mentioned, I'm thrilled. 


Number 10 was interesting. I do love baths, but I'd forgotten all about the hot water bit. It's been nearly 4 months since I've bathed in hot water. Whoa. 


11, appropriately enough, is my soul family, aka the cross country/coolest parts of the track team. I just can't even imagine exactly how great it's going to feel to see them again in such a short time (Jason, Schmelissa, and Turndog: your absence will be noted) 


I said breakfast food was missing, but also my "other" family lol and my loyal guitar Logan. 


Also, Betsy, guess what came up in my blackberry calendar? BIRTHDAY! It's only close when the blackberry says it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment