Friday, January 30, 2015

One more day

Today my mom left me a hilarious voicemail

"Hi Kate, you're probably climbing a mountain or drinking something disgusting right now but if you have some time tonight, give me a call"

I got the voicemail while I was at target debating different brands of dandelion root tea, so she really wasn't that far off.

In any event, I'm just about finished with all the stuff I need to eat by Sunday...it's a good thing we're not football people because having no treats on the Super Bowl would be lame if we were. Anyway, I have a muffin or two left for tomorrow, but really that's it. The fact that I'm not eating any non fruit sugar come Sunday has really just hit me. I just like have options. I like being able to just bake something if I want to. It's a lot trickier to make sweets when your options are dates or bananas. But I do think it will be fun. On some level. I am actually more concerned about being on the cleanse at this point than not eating sugar, but at least I have a buddy in this, and one with cleanse experience at that. Here's to Elizabeth, my partner in crime for all things just crazy enough to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment