Saturday, January 17, 2015

17

Today I used the greens cookbook to make spinach ginger cookies! They were good. I used all whole wheat flour and maple syrup instead of sugar and fresh ginger as a garnish instead of rolling them in sugar. And they were good. And not just good for not having refined sugar in them, really good! 

Also, in the stuff non vegans say to vegans category, we have this: 


No Jordan, I'm vegan. I don't eat protein. I only eat fruits and vegetables. 

Really? I exercise 7-9 times a week and you think I don't have any protein in the house? Geeze. 

Elizabeth and I are hanging out in my room and earlier I got hungry so I pulled out some flax chia peanut butter and plantain chips from my backpack. She laughed at me but backpack snacks are important, I'm telling you. 

Also, I did yoga by myself today! I think I really like it and want to make it a thing more regularly. I can only go to two classes a week, but hooray for YouTube videos! 

1 comment:

  1. It's time to eat a vegan. In Jordan's words "my muscles are shrinking now that my cheese is gone and I'm a vegan!" Said 5 seconds after she finished her cheese

    ReplyDelete