Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 9 mighty fine

Today, I made peanut butter cups. They were kind of bitter and should have had more maple syrup but I actually quite like them.

In addition to my first yoga class, I also had a private cycle fit class and I haven't worked that hard in at least 3.5 years, possibly more than that. It was the most challenging workout ever. I just can't even begin to go into all the reasons why it felt impossible. And then, since we finished the hour long class 10 minutes early because we didn't take breaks AT ALL because "it's you, and it's Friday so we should  have fun" (note: fun means starting in a gear one higher, going up two gears instead of one, and doing stuff on either one leg or the upside down bosu or more commonly BOTH), we did a bonus song at the end. He said it was optional but he for sure knew I'd take his challenge. Also, it happens to be one of my favorite cycle drills so I also did it with a smile on my face. This caused the owner of the studio to say she wished she had her camera because it would be such a good photo to drum up business (I was wearing my tricycle tank top), but I was glad she didn't because I looked like a hot mess.

So, if you live in Seattle and want to come get your butt kicked with me, your first 5 classes at Tricycle Fitness are free, and Friday night cycle fit begins at 6:30pm. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment