Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 11

I may have eaten refined sugar today. I don't know. 

I was having a moment (well, a series of moments that actually lasted all morning and into the afternoon) and decided to go to the Veggie Grill. I walked there, so plus for me right? Anyway, I got the Mac and cheese, which I haven't had in FOREVER and the Thai chickin' salad. 

I forgot about the mandarin oranges on the salad which are probably soaked in fruit juice until I ate it. I also was too weird to just ask what was in the dressing, and I barely even like salad dressing anyway so I stayed safe and ate the salad dry. 

I got home and looked up the nutriton facts on their website so I could log my food with my fit bit, and I found out that there is sugar in both parts of my meal. Now, it doesn't distinguish what kind of sugar so it may have been natural and/or unrefined, but in the spirit of full disclosure, I just thought I should let you all know. 

Also, I have to remember to ask about these things if I'm going to live up to the spirit of the year of no sugar family. 

Otherwise, I'm still doing just fine over here. Minus, of course, the donuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment