Friday, January 16, 2015

(Less) Sweet 16

Nothing of note directly concerning sugar. I ate a larabar, which is becoming a new normal that I'm ok with. Eating a whole instead of a half now too! I am salivating over the Greens 24/7 cookbook constantly, making the chickpea flour-based veggie quiche this morning! It's helping me channel my greens craving that has to far stuck by my side (spinach, kale, rainbow chard, zucchini and fresh basil are all currently in my corners of the fridge). I've been turning over some of the green desserts to also make them refined sugar free, so wish me luck. I'm too impatient to wait for this challenge to be over! I'm also really digging beets right now. They're said to boost your energy, and tonight before cycle fit, i don't know if it was the beets or the 3pm coffee or the combo, but I was suddenly wired. I've been adding chia seeds to pretty much every meal to help boost the calorie and nutrient count, and it's been going well. I'm taking group fitness classes as many as 8 or 9 times a week so I'm starting to feel like an athlete again. Elizabeth reminds me that means I have to eat like one. So does fitbit. I have two graphics that help keep me on track. I wrote probably the weirdest review for fitbit on amazon because most people talk about losing weight on it and I'm trying NOT to lose weight, and it's helping me out a ton. Yup, I'm that person. The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate and the [refined sugar free] bakers gonna bake bake bake (I know it's allegedly "fakers gonna fake" but I'm not buying it) and I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake it off shake it off


No comments:

Post a Comment