Thursday, January 29, 2015

29 and mighty fine

I am working to eat all the fun things I made before I can't anymore, so I've recruited Elizabeth's help. The zucchini chocolate muffin cakes, super healing flax muffins, zucchini tomato focaccia and green smoothie pancakes all have to be gone by Sunday when no non-fruit sugar kicks in. I also need to drink up my (unsweetened) soy milk because Monday is the first day of the Fresh Start 21 (or something) cleanse and there's no soy allowed. Also, there's no alcohol, caffeine, gluten, dairy, eggs, meat and sometimes no grains and sometimes no legumes. But I'm sure you will hear more about that later.

But today was a landmark day for another reason: I felt awesome after my spinal adjustment AND still awesome after work. Usually I feel mostly ok after the adjustment and less ok after work. Tuesday I felt wooohooo after the adjustment and then ouchie again about 20 minutes into working. But not today. It was all woooohooo all night long. So I'm excited to go again tomorrow after yoga. Fridays are my favorite yoga and chiropractor days. Also I don't have to work which is always great.

I am thinking post cleanse/challenge, I could probably stand to make Mighty-O's a not every or bi-weekly thing, but maybe more like a two or three times a month. I just feel so great right now that I don't want to eat a ton of sugar all the time again. These are the perils of eating healthy - you just want to keep doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment