Friday, January 23, 2015

I don't know about you...22

I was too tired to do this yesterday.

Soooo remember when I said my back was hurting like crazy? I kind of thought I was just being a baby, but I went back to the chiropractor yesterday and learned I have a pinched nerve and scar tissue all over my hips and spine. When my pain was muscular and that severe, it's because my muscles were going into spasm trying to protect the nerve. I was not exaggerating, it turns out. The doctor said pinched nerves alone are enough to make day to day life incredibly difficult for most people, and I was working out just as often as usual (minus one or two classes) and coaching full time...la la la whatever. In any event, there are approximately 20 spinal adjustments in my near future, including one yesterday and another today. Which means that in addition to being across the street from donuts once a week for Bible study, and down the street three more times a week at the chiropractor's, this sugar challenge just got that much harder.

Bad timing, spine.




No comments:

Post a Comment