Wednesday, January 7, 2015

7th day minus sweetness

I'm sorry, everyone. This is the worst challenge report blog ever. Maybe because this doesn't even feel like a challenge most of the time. It's had very little actually effect on my life (besides day 3. and sort of yesterday, but I probably would have tried to make a different choice anyway so there's that).

In other news, I fee awesome! Like really excited about EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. I probably need to calm down. I'm hardly even drinking coffee. Ok so maybe a cup a day but not every day so I think that's still a win. How's work? GREAT! How was the workout? SO FUN! How was group? REFRESHING! How's your day? EXCELLENT! How was church? SO ENCOURAGING!

I don't know if this has anything to do with not eating sugar or not. But it's still going on right now so I thought I'd better include it.

Oh, also I've been sleeping superbly well since break. People who know me know that this is a BIG DEAL. I've been going to bed fairly early (typically between 9 and 10) and waking up naturally around 5:30 or 6 feeling ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Again, I don't know if it has anything to do with the sugar thing but here it is.

Further, I wonder how I could get a job advertising for FitBit. I just love it so much. It makes you (color-coded) charts for EVERYTHING! Water. Food. Steps. Calories. Activities. Amazing, I'm telling you. According to it, I need to work on eating about a thousand more calories a day on average...so that's the new target.

AND

I've read Genesis 13 times now. The change your mind plan is intensive, but so worth it if you ask me.

If I could bottle my enthusiasm, I would share it with you, I really would.


1 comment: