Friday, January 16, 2015

Elizabeth and I discuss chocolate chips

Me: I thought I would miss chocolate chips because of how much I love fake cookies (oats, nut butter and fruit/chocolate chips/cinnamon/honey/whatever) and how I always make them with chocolate chips but I've just been using raisins instead and it's been just fine.

Elizabeth: Yeah sometimes I do that but it's not fine.

Me: To me they're pretty much the same.

Elizabeth: They are not the same. Raisins are pretty lame compared to chocolate chips.

This is akin to my discovery of dried apriocts. I declared that they were just like candy. Jordan tasted one and said, "Those are NOT candy. At all"

Also, for your bonus K&E exchange of the night

Me: My back (I had SEVERE back pain earlier this week) only stops hurting when I'm active. When I rest it starts hurting again.

Elizabeth: Have you made an appointment with the chiropractor yet?

It's like she thinks there's something wrong.

Elizabeth thinks I may not be normal. I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment