Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Breathe on Me


Yes that female voice is Kari Jobe.

My heart is going out to some of the people I most cherish in my life, and the people and values they most cherish. This song put itself back into my que today as I reflected and prayed. It's a Lamentations 2:19, get on your face before the Lord kind of song, one that speaks right to your emptiness and offers the hope of being filled.

And God is filling me, by telling me He is my eternel source. I got the verse Psaume 87:7 this morning:
Ceux qui chantent comme ceux qui dansent (s'ecrient): toutes mes sources sont en toi.
I'm not going to provide an English translation, because God gave me the verse in French intentionally. If you must know what it means, I'd prefer you put it in google translate rather than grab your Bible or go to Bible gateway. There are meanings in the French version that I have never seen before, despite being familiar with many translations of this verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment