Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feedback

One of the few English terms used regularly by all Baobab Center staff, this word is a favorite for processing experiences: with our host families, our neighborhoods, downtown, everything.

Today, I got feedback on the first project I did for Partners. Since it was my first ever report, and I'm new to the organization and the culture, I figured it would be edited pretty heavily by Parfait, whom I'm working under. Imagine my surprise when I received a copy of the letter forward to the recipients in Spokane, Washington, and not a single change had been made! Not only that, but when their coordinator thanked Parfait for his work, he corrected her and said that it was me who had done the translation and summary, and that I'd be in the office through the beginning of May and that they could meet me on a pending visit!

I became very thankful for all the Lord has done to bring me to this point. I know without a doubt that I am not able to do anything without Him, and this event made me even more aware of that fact.

Alxamdoolilaay!

PS I changed the layout for the first time in the history of prayerblogging. Hope you don't hate it. Even if you do, that's too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment