Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bon Voyage

Here are some pictures of the famous Josh and Adeline, and their professor of international development, Leah Macmillan.






Sadly, Josh and Adeline leave for Thies tomorrow. It's been so wonderful to get to know them and have chats. I was blessed to be able to pray for them, and will continue to do so.

Every time I pray for them, I get a sense of excitement for the work the Lord has prepared for them there, and I can't wait to hear about it! Even though I'm sad to see them go, I am grateful for the opportunities God has provided for all of us.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10


1 comment:

  1. Kate it was good to know you and fun chatting with you. God bless you and see you soon. We will miss you :(

    ReplyDelete