Monday, November 18, 2013

Quantity

I'm sorry for November. Turns out posting every day has raised the quantity while decreasing the quality. Just a few more weeks. 

It was a pretty nondescript day. I learned that my preschoolers think wearing pink and a pony tail means dressing up and my 8 year olds think I should have a cat instead of a husband. I also got some pretty sweet hello kitty art. 

Thankful for 
1. Grace, who always sings, "your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me" over and over and over again 

2.  Oatmeal. It's so delicious and soothing to an upset stomach 

3. Taking time to make a nice meal for myself. It gets hard to be interesting when it's just me. 

4. William Wilberforce CD for my car! His 1789 abolition speech has such an important place in history and was even cited by Abraham Lincoln when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation decades later. 

5. Double espresso with whip. There is no coffe drink more perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment