Thursday, November 14, 2013

On the Run

Today, I worked a split shift. I ran to preschool and tied my key to my shoe. When I ran home, it was raining. Then EJ was home and I kicked my shoes off at the door because they were wet. I cooked dinner, started some potpourri and made a sourdough starter, and did some other random tasks. Then I grabbed my car keys and slipped on a pair of fake toms and drove to work part two. 

All was well at work and then, I drove home. I arrived at my front door and went to grab my house key. 

Where was it, guys? 

Anyway, I had to go back to the gym to get Elizabeth's key. 

Look where making healthy choices got me! 

Anyway 

1. Thankful for the postal service

2. Thankful for our collective Bible study group. A few people were very late and we're just better together

3. Thankful for running in the rain 

4. Thankful that Elizabeth had her key and was close by 

5. Thankful for late night urges to clean 

No comments:

Post a Comment