Wednesday, November 13, 2013

People

As an introvert, I find my job absolutely exhausting. Not just the spotting and doing gymnastics and rounding up the children, but being interested and enthusiastic and talking to them and all their parents and my coworkers. I love what I do, I just need a lot of reset time every day - time to read, to drink a good cup of coffee

Sometimes, like last week, I manage to go out with my coworkers and I generally enjoy it. But tonight I saw coaches being very rude to another and I just don't need to be around that kind of negativity after hours. So instead I'm hanging at home and hoping to get to bed early tonight. 

1. Thankful that I am small because I make too many mistakes to be big. 

2. Thankful that in reconciling me to God, Christ also reconciles me to other people and is continuously healing my relational sin problems. 

3. Thankful for coworkers who do know how to work together 

4. Thankful for weather that makes it comfortable to sit outside on my break

5. Thankful for tired eyes before long days. Rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment