Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Idols

I am reading a BOSS book on idolatry. Gods at War by Kyle Idleman. 

Think you have a tendency to worship something or someone other than God? This book is for you. 

Or maybe you're like me and you don't think you have an idolatry problem. This book is really for you. 

I have been so overwhelmingly convicted by reading this book. It is saturated with Scripture, and through the word, God is revealing how many of my lasting sin problems actually stem from idolatry. 

Thankful for:

1. God's patience with me as he pulls me deeper into himself. 

2. The end of the session! My most challenging classes are officially behind me. 

3. Hugs from the most rebellious children ever. 

4.  Great books full of truth on which to chew. 

5.  Cold weather at last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment