Sunday, November 10, 2013

Laughing

Tonight I watched a really bad/good 80s gymnastics movie at my boss's house with some coworkers. We ate wonderful tacos and drank things like caramel apple beer and vanilla vodka with diet coke. It was so much more fun than expected. Our boss is always very matter of fact and official so it was fun to just hang out with her and see her more casually. 

Oh, and that concert last night was crazy. I was very aware of my awkward white girl moments, but I had a blast. Those guys are so so very talented and they really love Jesus. Not one of them talked about how great they were or how they had the best music; it was all about what God has done and how great he is. 

So tonight I'm thankful 

1. That our home was safe when we accidentally left a candle burning unsupervised (Elizabeth was resting; however I accidentally fell asleep) 

2. For Weddings! Especially ones for people who really love Jesus. Congratulations Ian and Sydney! 

3. For the blunder that led Elizabeth to get us a subscription to the Seattle Times. 

4. That I have funny coworkers and our lives are all very different despite the fact we all have the same job. 

5. That tomorrow is Veterans Day so I get to go to work late (no preschool!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment