Friday, November 22, 2013

Fridays

I like Fridays. Maybe because my personal Friday is the world's Thursday. Today I spent two hours finding a pair of jeans and a new white denim skirt ($3!). I had a staff meeting that our head team coach showed up to - 30 minutes late - and was characteristically disruptive and ridiculous. I tried a new smoothie. Well two smoothies actually (morning and afternoon)

1. Frozen pineapple, frozen raspberries, vanilla almond milk and vanilla protein powder

2. Avocado, frozen mango, vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder

I played SO MUCH CHRISTMAS MUSIC on the guitar. I am so sorry all of you people who hate Christmas music or view it as unacceptable until December or whatever. It is straight up worship.

I mean, come on:

Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"


What's not to love about that?

Thankful today for 

1. Carmel apple spice 

2. Whipped cream 

3. Calls from home 

4. My guitar! I hope I haven't said that yet; I don't think I have, but I'm surprised 

5. Elizabeth's blender. Smoothies are great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment