Saturday, November 2, 2013

Light of the World

There was a big power outage today around my corner of Seattle. But not my house or gym. Driving was hard though, because all the traffic lights were out and there's a lot of sports happening today so traffic is generally bad. I turned off the cd and talked to Jesus and it was oh so sweet.

Anyway, five thanks given today: 

1. I'm thankful for the Purple Confetti Penguins who told me I'm the best coach they've ever had 

2. I'm thankful for sloppy kisses on the cheek from two year old sweeties. 

3. I'm thankful for La Teranga and its beautiful Senagelse people and food. It's not every day a Seattle toubab gets to speak Frolof and eat ceebujen. 

4. I'm thankful for the promise in 2 Timothy 2:13, that He is faithful even in my faithlessness. 

5. I'm thankful for sparkly rainbow leg warmers on ominous fall days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment