Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Few Days

Things are wrapping up - pictures are being taken, contact information exchanged, errands being done.

Here's my to do list:

- Print picture for my neighbor

- Consider typing notes (so I don't have to bring the notebooks home)

- Packing... obviously

- Partners: return key, say goodbyes

- Buy attaya

- Get my Bible from Val

- Give LT and Bwynn's gift to Addie to take home for me

- Ask Zeina about how to send them something


Most of these things are pretty tiny; tomorrow will be printing, typing, and partners I think. Today's a holiday so not much is open.



 My neighbor and I; this is the picture I need to print so I can give her a copy. She has been so kind, and an incredibly patient Wolof teacher. I took a picture just of her and she said, "together!" and said I had to give her this picture. I love her! 
The beach...what else
Vacation much? 


Passed a lot of time on these rocks, contemplating the Rock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment