Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pack It Up

Packing is more or less one of my absolute least favorite things to do. Lucky me, I've had plenty of packing over the last few months.

Right after New Year's, I finally unpacked from the Beloit semester, kicking off my organizing extravaganza.

Then it was time to pack for Senegal.

Then I packed for spring break, and turned around and packed for a weekend trip.

Before I knew it, I was packing for home.

And then a trip to Beloit.

And then home.

And then Beloit.

Maybe it's because I'm a freak when it comes to packing. I have to do it several days in advance, and there is a clear and definite system. It also involves picking through everything I'm not packing. It's not the moving that bothers me, it really is just the preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment