Friday, May 25, 2012

Washed Over Me

Washed Over Me - Adama Cappa 

By the blood of Jesus Christ, I can answer and by his love and 
Sacrifice, I am whole again. All the pieces I have torn apart, are 
Scattered all around. There is not a trace, you took it all away. 

I've been washed, I've been cleansed, I have been made free. I've 
Been bought by the blood, my king has bled for me. The sweetest 
Victory won at Calvary, where your love, all your love washed over 
Me. 

When the stains and shame my life, weighs me down again. Only 
You can purify. Restoring hope within. Every moment that I feel so far 
Away, you're not far from me. There is no escape from the shelter of 
Your name. 

Let it rain, let it rain. Let it overtake me. Let your love flood my heart. 
I am finally waking. I will never be the same as long as I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment