Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ode To Mothers

Anyone who has an amazing mother/is one will understand why this story captures the reasons mothers are absolutely incredible.

My mom worked today, while I was at graduation. I picked her up from work, and we were supposed to go do something for mother's day. But when we got home she started suggesting just ordering something in, as she was tired and she could see I was, and we ordered a pizza right away. We opened a bottle of peach wine she'd picked up this week and threw in some Gilmore Girls.

How is it that my mother knew that I hadn't slept or eaten? I was literally running on caffeine and determination. It was a nice mother's day, though probably not the celebration moms dream of. She did like the necklace though ;)

AND she froze Girl Scout cookies for me since cookie season happened while I was abroad. Rock on, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment