Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sleeping and Praying

I got yelled at for not blogging yesterday. But before I went abroad I was 2-3 posts a week average, so I think everyone should give me a break.

Anyway, I'm still a bit jet lagged. I go to bed before 9 and wake up at 5, though I can usually go back to bed a bit. I've been playing guitar a lot and doing laundry and getting ready for a trip up north this weekend. I am so excited to be able to support my track team. I even picked up some sticky tape as a gift for Liztowne in hopes it will raise her confidence and get her soaring to new heights.

Today I was driving and I was listening to one of my "Senegal songs", Hear Us From Heaven, and I started tearing up. I thought of singing that song on the rooftop of the Baobab Center, of the petitions for the people of Senegal. It reminded me that even though I'm home, I can and should continue to intercede for this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment