Thursday, May 17, 2012

Poor Iced Latte

After I dropped Mom off at work, I went to Starbucks for an iced latte. Partially because I had a gift card and mostly because I just like coffee. For those of you who don't know, Starbucks is approximately the same distance from my house as Mauer is from the Science Center. And for those of you who have no idea what that means, it's really close. Especially when you have a car.

So I took it home and then I just really wanted my guitar. I wasn't concerned with much of anything else. I was caught in worship so beautiful, so pure, so precious. About an hour later, I remembered the iced latte, which by now was watery and not nearly as delicious as before.

The moral of this story is that iced lattes are great, but Jesus is still greater. Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment