Friday, May 31, 2013

West west west

Today I ate breakfast in Fort Collins with Lauren. We ate a place that's a hundred years old and it was awesome. We also walked around town. I love it! 


That's a breakfast quesadilla with eggs, cheese, onion, spinach, tomato, pepper, and avocado. 

Anyway then I had to leave which was sad but the drive was sooo beautiful. But it was also real windy. There were signs letting me know that it was 40mph! Aka hard to drive a car in. There were also no Starbucks so in protest I got a dr. Pepper with vanilla in it and sour cherry bites and gummy worms. So much for the healthy snacks I packed...

I had wonderful times of worship today. Because I know Who made all of this: 










These pictures do not come close to capturing the beauty of northern Colorado, southern Wyoming, and Utah. I teared up at how stunning it was at some points. Mountains, foothills, blue skies, red rock, and rolling hills. Seriously awesome. 


Utah beer list. Mormon country. 

I am tired and sunburnt and excited that I get to just chill awhile. I'm glad I'm doing this trip, even alone, although I seriously could have used a photographer today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment