Friday, May 31, 2013

Fort Collins and Changes

I love Fort Collins! It is a really cool place to be. I also love seeing Lauren showing me some of her favorite things here. We had a great dinner last night and went to a cool brewery. Lauren said there's just enough of the Beloit feel to make her feel welcome. 

It was fun reconnecting and reflecting. Our friendship had some ups and downs but it's nice right now. We both agreed that everyone should take a big solo trip at some point in their lives. You just figure a lot of things out. 

And since I love it so much, I'm staying for part of the morning. I'd originally planned on driving to Boise this morning but that's just not going to happen. So instead, I'm going to enjoy myself and stay the night in Salt Lake (I LOVE Utah) and the night after in Boise and then arrive to Seattle on June 2nd, which is what I somewhat mistakenly told my future roommates. 

Here's a picture of Lauren and I at dinner. 
Seriously, though, if you get the chance to go to Fort Collins, DO IT! 

But if you can avoid Nebraska, that would be a bonus. Things got a little weird while I was listening to some of my mix CDs. Examples: Why is Boys Like Girls so good? Have they put out any albums lately? I wonder if I could see them. Why aren't they more popular? Do people still listen to them? What happened to Dashboard Confessional? This is basically Summerfest 2008 in my head right now. Wait listen to Taylor Swift's drawl on this song (Tim McGraw). Why doesn't she sing like that anymore? Singing with a country accent is so fun. 
I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT! 

morning worship
Shekinah
When you get grace
Kate and Gabby
Mixed Company 
Kate's mix
Guilty Pleasures
Rap

I'll be taking orders for the above assembled CDs ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment