Thursday, May 30, 2013

Miscalculations

Accidentally arrived too wary to Fort Collins. I am making great time because I only stop about every 3.5 hours for no more than 15 minutes. Today I drove 11 hours, which more than doubles my personal record of hours driven in a day. 

Iowa should get some more Starbucks closer to the interstate. I had to wait until noon. There was a teenage girl ordering a double chocolate frappaccunio and she thought we were the same age I think. Then I ordered an iced coffee with 2 shots of espresso, no sweetener, no room for cream and I think she thought I was an alien. Or old. 

I am so excited to see Lauren. If I knew where she worked, I'd meet her there. But I don't so I'm eating chips and guac at chipotle in the fresh air. Fort Collins is a pretty nice place so far if you ask me. 

And now here are some pictures my imaginary friend took while I was driving. 




That was the first sign I saw for Fort Collins. It was thrilling! 


See the mountains?! That's the best part of driving to the CO. You really appreciate them after a day of Nebraska. 


No comments:

Post a Comment