Monday, May 27, 2013

Packing Choices

I'm staring at my closet and the drawers are waiting for me. It's time. It's time to make those big choices because I'm not just moving halfway across the state; I'm going across the country. 

The really pretty dress I got for a wedding that I just knew I'd wear again hasn't moved in 3 years. 

The pagne is bulky and impractical and fits nowhere within 3500 miles from here. 

The t-shirt signed by Paul and Morgan Hamm, where is that supposed to go? 

And the jeans that are still hanging on after 7 years of being favorites. 

I don't know how long you're allowed to keep stuff with your parents. My mom says if I get famous, she'll start selling it on eBay. 


1 comment:

  1. It's so hard! I think being here with only 1 suitcase has helped me realize what I actually wear, want to wear, and miss. Anything I didn't notice I don't have won't be coming with me!

    ReplyDelete