Tuesday, October 27, 2015

In its time, Listen, He who grows

10/26 7:45pm power w/Elvis

In its time. Elvis again shared, and it was even more beautiful knowing it was coming. There are quite a few people there, and savasana was interrupted by clapping and cheers. The community was so strong, the timing right - that kind of thing doesn't happen at 6am. God has made everything beautful in its time. What's good now was made for now.

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11

10/26 9pm yin w/Devyn

Listen. I may have used listen before, but I'm using it again. I've also mentioned that doing my own thing in class freaks me out a little - I like following directions! I also have a tendency to overthink when I'm told to get creative. But tonight, I just started listening to what I was feeling in my body. And it said wonderful things.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's wom. I praise you, for I am fearfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:13-14 

10/27 6am power w/Morgan J

God who grows. This verse always reminds me that even as I practice, as I pursue the righteousness of God and ministry and personal holiness, it is the Lord who makes everything happen.

neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. 1 Corinthians 3:7 

I know I'm prone to want credit, control and some sort of prize or recognition. BUt what do I have that wasn't given by God? And what can I do that isn't by His hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment