Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Abundance, Ease

10/21 6am power w/Teddy

Abundance. I almost drove to Teddy's class this morning. But I got up and walked because it always makes me feel good. It's a good time to settle myself before class. It helps me savor everything I've been  given in Jesus. It reminds me why He came:

I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10:10 

That's what my practice is about - living and living abundantly. When you live abundantly, you glorify the God who made it possible for you to do so.

10/21 noon power w/Elvis

Ease. Elvis announced at the beginning og class that we were going to be balancing today. Balancing postures require strength, focus, and trust. So I set my intention as 'ease'. Sometimes, when things are going to be hard, we have the instinct to struggle with it, to live the hard. I think there's a time to push and work hard, but there's also a time to relax. Yes. Instead of pushing against, we push in. Lean in. Let the struggle just happen. You might even find ease.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest uponme. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment