Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Is it over yet?

Y'all. I'm not going to lie: the past couple days have been kind of struggle. With Saturday's nausea and head pressure, and fatigue Sunday, and then last night I got E's inability to breathe and just a touch of sore throat. I've managed to stay above water though, and have still been pretty ok at work and life. I did need a little (20 minute) nap today though, which I haven't done in a LONG time. But I couldn't breathe while laying horizontally last night so sleep was rough. Basically, I think I should have just done week 1 three times and called it good. 

The upsides: 

I didn't have preschool today 
I hit about the same levels at cyclefit as last Tuesdays
I was reunited with my beloved spinach pancakes (with blueberries!) 
I was the only one at yoga so the instructor just tried a bunch of different things with me. 
It was super nice out and I had time to enjoy it! 


I think I'm still glad I did the cleanse, but I don't think I'll do it again. I got a lot of benefits from it, several of which I'm carrying forward to some extent, so I think that was helpful. But why give up grains? That basically eliminates baking, which is one of my most favorite things. And two weeks without hummus? I'll pass. Oh, and almond butter is SOOOO delicious, but also severely more expensive than peanut butter. 

5. more. days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment