Saturday, February 28, 2015

28 and feeling great

I did it! I went 28 days without sugar, and perhaps more significantly, 73 days without a mighty-o donut. I feel really good. Now that my illness has run itself out, I'm back to the high energy sleeping great loving life vibe.

I'm going to get a donut (or maybe two!) tomorrow, and I have a free drink at starbucks (venti coconut milk tiramisu latte anyone?) that expires this week, but I do want to continue to minimize sugar beyond those things.

Tomorrow is also significant because it will be my first coffee since February 1st. Can't wait. Coconut oil coffee...mmmm

Oh! And I FINALLY fixed my bike. Elizabeth helped but only a little so I still feel accomplished there. Spring is practically already here so this bike has to be ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment