Friday, February 27, 2015

Cakies for Katie

Today I made sugar/gluten/soy/dairy/egg free cakies! (This is what I call the baked good that happens when you substitute out the vegan butter and use applesauce instead). They were yummy! Totally hit the spot for a sweet chocolatey nutty treat. For the sugar, I just blended up some dates and hot water. Delicious!

Also delicious - Angela Liddon's creamy avocado pesto. Oh my head. It was sooooo good. I also haven't eaten pasta in so long, but ya know. Also, made a strawberry basil smoothie for tomorrow and I sampled it and let's just say breakfast is a winner tomorrow.

I have been absolutely loving further exploration with diet. Oh and tea! Yerba mate today was awesome.

On this 27th day without sugar, I feel amazing. I did the TRX/cyclefit back to back again and I just felt so strong. I remember when cyclefit felt like the hardest thing in the world and now it feels like it's just getting started when it's over. Really thankful for these positive changes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment