Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another interview with Elizabeth

I don't have anything interesting to say to I'm going to interview Elizabeth instead.

Q: What is your favorite smoothie so far?
E: Brain fuel - mango, pear, spinach, coconut water and hemp hearts?

Q: What is your favorite cleanse friendly snack or "treat"?
E: Treat/snack would be apple with delicious almond butter (that I've made obviously)

Q: What is your favorite cleanse meal?
E: That we've eaten or in general? (In general). I don't know I can't do that; I'll do what we've eaten  so far...maybe the carrot soup. It was good.

Q: What is the best part of the cleanse?
E: The best part is...it gives me rules to follow so I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat, I just know what my options are.

Q: What is the worst part?
E: Mmmm The worst part is when I feel like eating snack-y foods and I can't or like if I see something fun that's actually pretty healthy at a store and I can't give it because of one little tiny ingredient.
I can't eat anything my mom sent me for valentine's day, even the carrot relish 

Q: How do you feel?
E: Ummm...I think I feel better than before the cleanse started...I was having issues , but today my legs were super tired, not in general,  just when I tried to run. I did feel extra tired today even though I slept nine hours.

Q: How does this compare to previous cleanses?
E: This one is way easier because Kate makes half my food for me. Other than that it's pretty much the same. Talk to me next week.

Q: What kind of goals will you have for after the cleanse?
E: I'm gonna try to keep sugar to a minimum and be a real vegan.

Q: Would you do the cleanse again?
E: Yes, I will do it, four times a year. MAYBE - this is the fifth time I've done it - this will be the first time I finish all three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment