Monday, July 29, 2013

#stuffcamperssay

Today was a very long day. Level 1, Level 3, afternoon session of gymnastics day camp, kinders (4 year olds), trompers (3 year olds), beginnning middle/high school. Good thing gymnastics campers are full of entertainment

Me: What's Coach Misa's middle name?
Camper: Konichiwa (Coach Misa is Japanese)

Camper: She's engaged to Justin Bieber
Me: That's not true
Camper: But she said it
Me: And I just said I'm hanging out with Taylor Swift tonight. Do you believe everything everyone tells you?
Camper: Well, yeah. Can I come over tonight, too?

Me: Why are you afraid?
Camper: I'm going to fall on my head
Me: Why do you think that?
Camper: Because I'm going to let go
Me: Why would you let go?
Camper: Because I think I'm going to fall on my head
Me: So you're afraid of falling on your head because you're going to let go because you think you're going to fall on your head?
Camper: That doesn't make any sense. I'm confused.
Me: Yeah, me too.


Camper: So you don't have a husband?
Me: No. 
Camper: Well what about a boyfriend? 
Me: No. 
Camper: Well you should get one.
Me: How? 
Camper: Just hang out with some boys. Do your back tuck, that will impress them.
Camper B: And your splits. Do the splits

Me: If you want to, for fun, you could call me Kate the great
15 minutes later
Me: So what's my name? 
Camper: Coach Great! 










1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's how you get a boyfriend. Do a back tuck. That's what I've always believed.

    ReplyDelete