Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bookended with Bacon

Last night, I decided to go for a little hike. Rattlesnake Ledge had been recommended to me, so that's what I picked. 

Of course, you can't go hiking without breakfast




I had a nice drive



Right into the mountains



It may be less than 2 miles, but it is a steep 2 miles













Up to the mountain we love to go/To find the presence of the Lord







It was absolutely breathtaking 








And I decided to hike the 2 additional miles straight up 









It was worth it 


I love the way the stars shine for You/And every single mountain bows down/I love the way the universe is singing Your song

So I'll try and sing along









After over 4 miles of downhill pounding, I was ready for this natural ice bath 



I found a brewery a few miles out, and really enjoyed some dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment