Thursday, July 18, 2013

Reset

It's been a crazy week. I taught gymnastics even after I lost my voice. 12 hours, 8 hours, 8 hours, and I'm on a break from 10 hours. 

I woke up this morning so very tired. Not even coffee with espresso helped. I so wanted to enjoy Jeremiah and The Bondage of the Will but it was hard. Class 1 was alright, but our camp girls are fading as the week goes on. It's been rough. I co teach a huge class next and then I have a very small but longer class tonight. And I'm working tomorrow, on my day off. I had hit the wall. 

So I grabbed a green tea lemonade. And my journal. I re read the verses I'd had from this morning. I went to my place in the psalms, and read:

When my spirit was overwhelmed and fainted [ throwing all its weight ] upon me, then you knew my path. Psalm 142:3a

Pause

Reset

Play on


No comments:

Post a Comment