Thursday, June 27, 2013

Farmer's Market

Over a dozen farmer's market happen in Seattle every week. Today, I went to the one in Lake City. 

And then I made this for dinner: 


Earlier today, I'd had the brilliant idea of cooking black beans in taco seasoning. To that I added red onion, corn, yellow pepper, tomato and avocado. The avocado was from the grocery store super on sale. It was delicious! So so good! 

I also decided to bake something for my roommates: 


Coconut chocolate chip cookies! 


2 comments:

  1. yummmmm I need to make zucchini chocolate chip cookies soon. I basically live at a farmer's market but not like the fun ones, like the German ones where all they have is boring vegetables. We couldn't even find baby spinach at the store.
    also my favorite spice combination is curry powder and chili powder, if you ever don't have taco seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get curry powder...haha I have chili powder but I'm still working on expanding my spice rack! It's a gradual process.

      Delete