Friday, June 28, 2013

Boundless Joy

Tonight, I packed a picnic dinner. I added lime juice to the beans and veggies from last night to make a salad, and brought along a water bottle full of iced coffee and a couple of those great cookies. 

And I sat here


I have to say, I like this place. A lot. I've been here almost four weeks. There's so much to discover.

 My roommates are waiting for me to get tired of the rain. I told them not to hold their breath. Em came home to me standing in our driveway last night, letting the drizzle fall on me. I can't help myself. It smells so good, and it is so beautiful, against the backdrop of all the evergreen trees. Anyway, it's going to be warm and sunny for at least the next week now. 

I saw these lyrics on twitter and loved them. The rest of the song is pretty mediocre, but this I love:

"My joy is boundless, My soul knows its worth, In arms stretching wider, Than my heart could ever fall"
Hillsong, Up In Arms

This is me, right here and right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment