Thursday, October 17, 2013

Provision

This is the over the hump slump in the session for me. I have never felt so unmotivated and uninterested in coaching before when I wake up and plan out my day. I've had a mild cold, trouble sleeping and loss of appetite. 

But God. 

I've been leaning so dependently on him and it has been absolutely amazing. Coworkers have noted my enthusiasm and creativity this week. I found myself teaching the same skills in totally new ways. I remembered old drills I hadn't thought of in years. I made up new preschool songs. I found myself not exhausted and exasperated but refreshed and inspired. 

What a double espresso with whip could not do, The Lord did in prayer in Jesus' name. 

Jehovah Jireh God my provider
His mercies do not fail, they only open wider
It is in my weakness that grace abounds
I need only ask and my Help will be found 
Oh, my Jesus, pour out Your redemptive grace 
That I would learn to seek Your face 
In my every need, big and small, 
That I would see You as the God of all 





No comments:

Post a Comment