Sunday, February 10, 2013

Irony

Today at church we sang Healer.

I was sick. 

Anyway....

Gifts: 

- Facial conversations with Bianca during worship 

- Dillon. Just Dillon

- Eating cake with Natalie 

- Actually everything about my morning with Natalie: red hair bows, and her telling me her favorite foods (mac n cheese and strawberries, but she doesn't put the strawberries in her oatmeal), and looking for Grandma ("Her name is Grandma Kris and she has hair like mine") 

- The grace to make it through the whole service, awake 

- Lecrae winning a Grammy 

- 6 hour naps 

- Leftover sub for dinner 

- Lily's brownie delivery 

- Figuring out if it was morning or night when I woke up (night) 

- Learning that red wine can help you get over a cold 

- Brunching with Kelsey 

- Changing out of my dress and tights and into soft leggings and a hoodie

- The fact that Lily had put the brownies in the fridge and it made them extra delicious 

- Only one class tomorrow, no meetings, just practice. Oh except COO 

- COO being pointless and totally a great place to do your homework or other menial tasks in 

- Realizing I actually did have cold medicine, and that's why the first part of church/morning was easier at the beginning than the end...the stuff I have only lasts for 4 hours. I took it at 7:15, which meant that as the sermon went on, it was wearing off. My life makes sense now! 

- Class at 10 tomorrow 

- Just happening to have red wine in my room #willingtotryanythingatthispoint

- Singing My Faith Has Found a Resting Place (No Other Plea) at church this morning




No comments:

Post a Comment