Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dress Accordingly

Alissa and Betsy introduced me to the concept of "dress accordingly" Fridays. How you dress on Friday determines how your weekend is going to go. Every Friday, is of course, important on some level, especially if you are at a less-involved kind of track meet that weekend, but there are certain Fridays that mean more.

The Friday that means the most is New Years Eve. No, it is technically not always on a real Friday, but Friday is the end of the week the way NYE is the end of the year. How you dress on NYE determines the spirit of your year.

Tomorrow is a very important Friday. It is the Friday before the last spring break ever. And it is also the day that the commencement speaker will be announced. This meant that I came over to Betsy's house to help her fold laundry so that her wardrobe would be at its full potential. We debated about lucky pink headbands and zebra spankies.

In case you're wondering, I'm wearing a black sweater dress with tights and gold flats. And the gold scarf with the glitter knowledge I'm going to style my hair in the way that makes everyone think I got it cut.

Also, I'm on track to finish a journal tomorrow. Which means I get special Kate and Jesus time and I'm so excited about that!

Now that you know, you have no excuse.

Dress accordingly.


2 comments:

  1. Mine is- I-Survived_Another-Week Friday! Barn red V neck sweater, dark jeans, tall brown boots.

    ReplyDelete