Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wall of Blessings Update

I am only on my second day, but I can already see having a full wall. I will add more space if that becomes a necessity. Less than two days in, the eucharisteo life is changing me. It's making me steadier, calmer, more aware. It made my devotions sweeter, and every moment a little bit better. I think it's good to start this now, before the semester begins, so that I can establish a pattern of looking for blessings. I am really excited for this to continue.

"Lean into the ugly and whisper thanks to transfigure it into beauty. Give thanks for all things at all times because He is all good"  




Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Right now, I am giving thanks for: 


  1. Crunchy snow
  2. His wounds have paid my ransom
  3. Winter sunset runs
  4. Hour long breakfasts
  5. Quiet worship with my God and my guitar
  6. Sun that makes the day sparkle
  7. Hearing my heart beat in the silence of a new day
  8. Good, strong coffee in the morning
  9. The right song stuck in my head
  10. Feeling healthy
  11. Grateful hugs
  12. Journals with pretty bookmarks
  13. Jesus' rescue of my soul
  14. Water - ice cold from sitting by the window
  15. Soft, sweet, slow tears
  16. New friends
  17. Lungs filled with cold, crisp air 

I am looking forward to watching not only my wall grow, but myself as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment